We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Hotel Hof van 's Gravenmoer complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
Processing of guest personal data
Personal data of guests are processed by Hotel Hof van 's Gravenmoer for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purpose;
- Communication about the reservation;
- Implementing the reservation.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed reservation / assignment;
For the purpose (s) above, Hotel Hof van 's Gravenmoer may request the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- Last name;
- Address - (Business) Phone Number;
- (Business email address;
- Payment details (credit card details)
Your personal data will be stored by Hotel Hof van 's Gravenmoer for the above processing (s) for the period:
- During the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Provision to third parties
We can provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above. For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment of the AVG program; Reservation channels (OTA), Administrative booking software (PMS).
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement. We will of course make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Hotel Hof van 's Gravenmoer (Selss BV) does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can inspect your data on behalf of Hotel Hof van 's Gravenmoer are bound by confidentiality.
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your instructions. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of your permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we cannot work it out with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
Selss BV with trading name Hotel Hof van 's Gravenmoer
5109 AB's Gravenmoer